google badge ios badge google badge

Search posts by:

Newsletter successfully sent
Failed to send newletter

AlwaysFree: Qatar Energy-Exxon Consortium Signs Cyprus Energy Exploration Agreement

Author: SSESSMENTS

A consortium of Qatar Energy and Exxon Mobil Corp has inked a deal with Cyprus for energy exploration and production sharing in Block 5 in the southeast of the island, Reuters reported on Friday. Under the agreement, Exxon will own 60% and be the operator in Block 5, while  Qatar Energy will hold the remaining 40% stake.

Tags: AlwaysFree,Crude Oil,English,Gas,World

Published on December 13, 2021 11:06 AM (GMT+8)
Last Updated on December 13, 2021 11:06 AM (GMT+8)